InPage [commonly known as InPage Urdu also] is an industry standard Page Making software for Urdu and related languages, Since its introduction in 1994, InPage has been used for a wide variety of publishing requirements ranging from heavy duty page layouts for Newspapers, Magazines, and Books etc. to some rather simple designs for brochures and . These fifteen years have seen InPage get established as the numero uno software package in this market segment. Some of the features that made InPage popular with its users are
To cater to different economic and user , InPage comes to you in two versions-InPage Al-Maktab for the end user and InPage Professional and Al-Nashir for the advance users. While Automatic Kerning for Nastaliq script allows you to layout very compact and usually appealing Urdu text, other features like rotation of text and objects indexing and table of contents, four color separation gives you more power while designing and outputting pages of published text.
InPage is not untouched by publishing revolution and support for InPage users to getting the latest in technology advances. Continuous improvements, addition of user’s
Screen of InPage 3 Professional
• Ligature based Faiz Lahori Nastaliq Font with Kashish (more than 28,000 ligatures, unique Quranic ligatures)
• Five additional Quranic fonts i.e. Manzar Indo-Pak Naskh, Manzar Arabic Naskh, Manzar Fatemi Naskh, Manzar Indian Naskh, Murtuza Naskh
• Direct Unicode Support with other software
• More than 65 Unicode Naskh Fonts
• Direct save as PDF
• Footnote Added
• Kashish in Noori Nastaliq Font
• Powerful Spell Checker (80,000 more words added)
• Additional symbols
• Auto Indexing
• Separate colour options in Naskh Fonts
• Unicode 4 Layer Keyboard added for all right to left Language’s.
• Automatic Kerning in Nastaliq text to remove extra inter-word space to give it a calligraphic look to the text
• Automatic Kashida Insertion for Arabic fonts
• Word Count/Character Count for the selected text chain
• Auto Indexing and Table of Contents of English and Urdu Text
• Wrap around of text around Circular objects
• Paste Special
• Rotation of text at any angle
• Sorting of Urdu and English Text
• Drag and Drop of Text.
• Linking/Unlinking of Text boxes
• Automatic lines between textbox columns
• Round Textbox
• Styles of Borders
• Paste Special
• Rotation of object at any angle
• Polygon Tool
• Rotation of Picture boxes and pictures
• Grouping and Ungrouping of Objects
• Complete support for OLE as a client
• Complete support for InPage as an OLE server
• Brightness and Contrast Controls of the Image
• Centering of Image
• Pictures Preview before opening them
• Rotation of Image
• CMYK Color Separation by exporting the page as CMYK EPS and PS file
• Support for all languages in Unicode
• Multiple User Defined four layer keyboards which will support all diacritics (zer, zabar, aeraab, rumooz etc.)
• Support for CMYK colors
• Automatic Backup of document files
• Generation of more than one backup files
• Many more border/line patterns
• Complete support for inserting OLE (Object Linking and Embedding) objects.
All Kind of Newspapers, Magazines, Books, Pamphlets and brochures can be easily laid out.
• High quality Quran and religious books, that have Arabic texts, could be designed and .
• display in Noori Nastaliq and Faiz Lahori Nastaliq Font
• Unique mixture of ligature based and character based technology to display all works in Nastaliq Script
• Library of more than 70 fonts available
• Change of font size up to 1024 points
• Baseline Shift, Character Scaling and Inter-character Spacing
• Various patterns like reverse, different colors, underline, over line etc. can be applied to text.
• Wrap around of text around object Text attributes through style sheets
• Intermixing of Urdu, Arabic, Sindhi, Pashto, Persian, Hazaragi, English and host of other languages
• Support for industry standard Monotype® Keyboard and A variety of other
• Keyboard layout is supported
• Support for User define keyboard
• Support for writing & Hadith with complete aerabs
• with Windows 2000 Xp (32 and 64 bit) and Vista (32 and 64 bit)
• Compatibility with CorelDRAW and Adobe PhotoShop
• Inline pictures and tables supported
• Besides text box, objects like picture box, graphics box, lines are also incorporated
• Printing to a host Postscript and non Postscript printers
• Print mirror, tiled.
Awards & Reviews
Delhi Urdu Academy, India
Pasbaan-e-fun, a group that recognizes and rewards eminent artist and people of high repute in the field of , recognized the services of InPage 3. Our efforts were appreciated and new fonts, specially Faiz Nastaliq and Manzar Indo-Pak Naskh was liked by the eminent judges of the jury.
Now Click on link and Download, Urdu Phonetic Keyboard Installer. and run it
- Click on Start, Settings, and then Control PanelClick on Regional and Language Options. (You may need Windows XP CD in your CD/DVD drive after this step)
- Click on Languages tab, and select first checkbox that says "Install files for complex scripts and right-to-left languages..."and then click on OK button. This will bring this prompt. Click OK button to continue:
- Now it will ask you for Windows XP CD in your CD/DVD drive:Once you press ok and the correct CD is in the drive, it will continue with the installation like this:
- Next it will ask you to restart the computer. Select No at this time.
- Now click on the Details... button which will bring this window, which lists the currently installed languages and keyboards:
- Now click on the Add... button which will bring this window, where you will select Input language: Urdu and Keyboard layout/IME: Urdu Phonetic 1.0 (this is the keyboard layout that we installed instep 2)
- Now press OK on all windows to close them. You can restart your computer now to load new settings. Once you have restarted, you can see that Urdu language is available in your taskbar as shown in this screen shot:
If you are using Windows Vista, after installing the above keyboard you can type Urdu on your Windows Vista Computer. To switch between Urdu and English keyboard, you can press Alt+Shift. Or on your taskbar you can see EN or UR and click on it to select the language as shown in this figure:
Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button , clickingControl Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Regional and Language Options.
Click the Keyboards and Languages tab.
Under Display language, choose a language from the list, and then click OK.